|Europe Name|| Amusement Park|
|Japanese Name|| 遊園地 Yuenchi|
|Events|| Magic Show|
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
02:30 p.m. - 04:30 p.m.
5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
|How to Unlock|
|Have a Mii confess his/her love to a Mii of the opposite gender|
- "This fun-filled place is open 24 hours a day!"
- — Building description, Tomodachi Life
The central park is the area with the most detail. A Merry-go-round is in the middle and four benches and lamp posts surround it. There are two turnings that presumably lead to the other two rides, the left one likely taking Miis to the roller coaster and the one on the right to the Ferris Wheel.. The roller coaster is a set of four carts joined together the front one being red, the second being yellow, the third being blue and the back one being green. The Ferris Wheel shares this colour scheme. The inside of the Ferris Wheel has yellow padded seats with a silver floor. Whimsical music also plays throughout the theme park.
Every day there will be a magic show, where a Mii in a magician outfit uses help from the player to use an illusion which makes it look like he halves another Mii. Tomodachi Quest, an arcade RPG style video game within the game where the player battles random treasures and food using pixilated Miis, and a Night Market where the player can buy bags containing random items. The amusement park itself is open 24 hours a day, according to the description.
Miis will sometimes be found in the amusement park, either walking around, taking a ride on a roller coaster, sitting on a bench, on the carousel on top of one of the horses, or riding the Ferris wheel. Miis will also date on the Ferris wheel, propose to their significant other (if told to propose at the amusement park), and hang out there with friends. Four randomly selected Miis will take part in Tomodachi Quest.
- Due to the roller coaster's tracks not being consistent as to which order they are taken (for example, when Miis are riding the coaster, the final section is at the back and goes left of the camera down a hill but after that the coaster resumes going downhill in front of the camera) the coaster has been coined by fans "The Illogical Luge"
- The picture used for the Mii News report is actually a model park made by a Japanese modeller.
- The voices of the Miis on the coaster sounds rather robotic. Also, lines used by Miis on the coaster are mainly variations of "whee!" but if multiple Miis are in the park in different areas, at least one is on the coaster and the camera is focused in the centre of the park, the Mii may say "Yee-ha!"
|Tomodachi Life Island Locations|
|Mii Apartments • Food Mart • Town Hall • Beach • Fountain • Clothing • Mii Homes • Amusement Park • Café • Hats • Campground • Port • Park • Photo Studio • Pawn Shop • Interiors • Concert Hall • Import Wear • Plane/Nintendo 3DS Image Share • Mii News • Observation Tower • Compatibility Tester • Rankings Board|