|Europe Name|| Beach|
|Japanese Name|| 浜辺 Hamabe|
|Events|| Judgement Bay|
|How to Unlock|
- "A lovely beach for seaside strolls or just watching the waves roll in."
- — Building description, Tomodachi Life
The beach appears very extensive and unravels further than it does on the map. It is so large that the stone ramp leading down to it seen on the map is not visible when at the beach. The sand is imprinted with seashells and fossils with a flat sea ahead of it.
- Main article: Judgement Bay
Judgement Bay is a mini-game located on the beach where the player writes two to four options on different sections of the beach and Miis vote by standing on one of the sides. The side that wins will have the most Miis on that side. All of the Miis will make a comment if clicked on, like their catchphrase.
At the beach, a Mii can:
- Flying their kite
- Searching to find treasure with a metal detector
- Playing soccer with a friend
- Sunbathing (even in winter)
- Digging a hole
- Building a sandcastle with another Mii
- Playfully splashing with their sweetheart
- Talk to a friend while walking on the beach
- Staring into the distance
- Running across the beach
- Confess to their crush
|Tomodachi Life Island Locations|
|Amusement Park • Beach • Café • Campground • Clothing Shop • Compatibility Tester • Concert Hall • Food Mart • Fountain • Hats Shop • Import Wear • Interior Shop • Mii Apartments • Mii Homes • Mii News • Observation Tower • Park • Pawn Shop • Photo Studio • Plane/Nintendo 3DS Image Share • Port • Rankings Board • Town Hall|