- This article is about shop from the Tomodachi series. For the purchasable clothes, see Clothing.
|Europe Name|| Clothing|
|Japanese Name|| 服屋さん Fuku yasan|
|How to Unlock|
|At least 1 male and female resident each, solved at least 5 problems|
- "Need a stylin' new outfit? If you buy a piece of clothing once, it will stay in the shop's catalog forever!"
- — Building description, Tomodachi Life
- "The place for a perfect new look! Buy a piece of clothing once and it will stay in the shop's catalog"
- — Building description, Tomodachi Life (EU)
The Clothing Shop is a shop in Tomodachi Collection and Tomodachi Life where players can buy clothes for the Miis. Every day there are new clothes available in Today's Items and every 3 months in Seasonal. Any clothing or clothing color that is acquired through the shop or through other means will be unlocked for purchase under the "In Sale" tab. In Tomodachi Collection, only clothing bought from the shop itself can be re-purchased later.
If an item was already acquired by the player when it is featured as a Daily Special, new colors will be added, or if all the colors of one item were unlocked, nothing new will be added.
Time travelling will stop new clothes from appearing temporarily.
|Tomodachi Collection Island Locations|
|Mii Apartments • Food Mart • Town Hall • Fountain • Clothing • Pawn Shop • Interiors • Mii News • Question Hall • Compatibility Tester • Job Diagnosis • Rankings Board|
|Tomodachi Life Island Locations|
|Mii Apartments • Food Mart • Town Hall • Beach • Fountain • Clothing • Mii Homes • Amusement Park • Café • Hats • Campground • Port • Park • Photo Studio • Pawn Shop • Interiors • Concert Hall • Import Wear • Plane/Nintendo 3DS Image Share • Mii News • Observation Tower • Compatibility Tester • Rankings Board|